Again..It has been a week since I update my blog..!!! Miss Blogging...thanks to my werk place that I have become like a crazy woman..Hahahha...Anyway its goin to be super long entry! So juz bear with me.. Visited Ayah, together with Fareez,Fadli and also Precious Dimple..(its our 1st time goin out together,but it was fun..)
this Pix was taken when we were out together to Karaoke..I love this pix!! Love u Montel!
Ok..I cut my hair and I become this 'slenge'...hahahahha....No comment! But Montel cut her hair too..I love her hair..She look cute! And i wanna take this opportunity to thanks her for being there and also listen to all my sorrow and happiness..I love u every bits!! Muax!!
the food...even though the presentation was bad, but food was super delicious!!
and lastly Pix of me..tu da biase!! -To Fezah: Darling, u have fun there?(She is sweet la to call me and ask What I want..Hehehe.. I want nth but to go out with u...=)
- To Fuzy: Sayang, How's everything with that B*****.....!!U juz stay focus in ur prelims k..
- To all my tagger and blogger babe... MISS u guys Like crazy!!! HEHEHE.....
Ok enjoy ur Tuesday! and Wednesday and Thursday and Friday......